Local SEO Texas
It seems like every digital marketing company is talking about local SEO today, but what exactly do they mean by local SEO? Most agencies that offer search engine optimization as a marketing service are referring to SEO that earns their clients a national or global presence on the Web- but what about customers or clients in your own back yard? Epidemic offers local SEO in Texas that will help you connect with new patrons in your community who are looking for products or services you sell. Through affordable local SEO, you’ll expand your presence where it matters most- at home.
5 Key Benefits of Local SEO Done Right
1. Top digital marketing agencies in Texas and elsewhere know that local SEO is far more affordable than conventional advertising methods. If you’re on a budget or looking for a cost-effective way to get your message out to the community, Epidemic can work with you to create an effective SEO campaign that reached deep into your local area. The fact that you may not need to advertise at all outside of SEO means your business will save money month after month.
2. Potential customers and clients will be able to find your local business on Google Maps, which will set your business apart from others and give you an appearance of authority in your industry or sector. Being found on Google Maps is an honor bestowed upon companies that use Google-approved marketing practices. Our SEO experts at Epidemic will make sure you rank well on and get found in all the right places.
3. With local SEO, Texas residents will be able to find you at the exact moment when they’re ready to make a purchasing decision. Being able to drive to your location and buy what they need now instead of having to wait for an item to arrive in the mail is certainly an advantage in today’s instant gratification culture. As one of the most reputable digital agencies in the state, Epidemic can help you boost your local presence.
4. Full-service digital agencies, like Epidemic, can make sure you’re found by customers and clients before your competition. One of the perks of working with a reputable marketing company is helpful navigation on the Web, whether it’s claiming a Google My Business listing or managing listings. It’s estimated that more than 50% of local businesses have not claimed their Google My Business listing and are allowing competing stores to take their sales.
5. The fact is, many of your competitors don’t optimize their marketing campaigns for local SEO in Texas. What that means in practical terms for your business is that by selecting a marketing company that can help you with local SEO, you’ll grow a more successful business while spending less money on marketing services.
When you’re ready, request a free 45 minute marketing demo and consultation by contacting Epidemic at 866-788-5765. We’ll take the time to listen to your marketing needs, answer any questions you may have, and offer our professional insight into how to successfully market your business through low-cost local SEO.